Trellis Community Vegetable Gardening Forum

Sharing our knowledge of vegetable gardening in the Snoqualmie Valley area

Miscellaneous (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oxbow Farm Has Tours

At the recent Job Fair in Fall City at Chief Kanam I met two of the people from Oxbow Farm.                                  www.oxbow.org

Started by Colin Keizer

2 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Colin Keizer

Thanks to the Trellis members!

On the eve of Trellis 2nd anniversary meeting, I’d like to thank the members for their support. It’s been a great year of meetings despite…

Started by Larry Fisher

0 Nov 18, 2011

Bellevue Demonstration Garden

Hello everyone,   Following up on last Saturday's meeting and the comments re: the Bellevue Demonstration Garden.    Click on the link for…

Started by Carol Whitaker

1 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Carol Whitaker

Master Gardener Tip Sheets

Hello everyone,   Wanted to share with you a great referencing resource provided by the Master Gardener program.  Tip sheets. MGers have…

2 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Carol Whitaker

Garden Hotline

At a recent meeting I was at for the City of Issaquah I found out that Seattle Tilth, who now runs the vegetable and some native plant gard…

Started by Hannah

0 Aug 30, 2011

Northwest Perennial Alliance

Hello everyone,   Here's a link to more information about the Northwest Perennial Alliance. They offer all kinds of wonderful opportuniti…

0 Aug 22, 2011

fruit growing organization

Here is the information about the fruit growing association we mentioned on Saturday. It is for the backyard orchardist or the professional…

Started by Larry Fisher

0 Jul 22, 2011

Pacific Northwest Permaculture Groups And Books

I noticed these references while researching home garden information.  Seems like a lot of people with different gardening and homesteading…

Started by Colin Keizer

1 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Linda Jean Shepherd

Kitchen Garden Tours

Couldn't find a similar topic already open so thought I'd start a discussion...... Would you be interested in hosting a "show and tell" of…

2 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Carol Whitaker

Donate Tab - Yearly Subscription

I have added a donate option to our website tabs at the top of the page so everyone can contribute to the yearly cost of our site.  We only…

Started by Hannah

8 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Hannah

RSS

Trellis Forum Details

When: No meeting in December! Regular meetings on the 3rd Saturday of each month, 10am - 11:30am. 

Where: As announced

Members

© 2024   Created by Hannah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service