Trellis Community Vegetable Gardening Forum

Sharing our knowledge of vegetable gardening in the Snoqualmie Valley area

Recipies for Your Harvest (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

seeds

Hello fellow growers, I am planning on being at the meeting tomorrow and I was wondering if anybody had a few extra butternut squash seeds…

Started by Aron Swdin

0 Mar 16, 2012

Mason Bees

Dave Hunter's mason bee project information and business is on the Web at www.crownbees.com Our fruit trees have probably benefited from th…

Started by Colin Keizer

0 Feb 18, 2012

Chili Verdi and Crisp recipes

Thanks everyone for posting your recipes. Here are the recipes I said I’d put on the forum at the potluck. No I didn’t forget. I just haven…

Started by Larry Fisher

0 Oct 5, 2011

Plum Crisp

6-8 large, juicy plums 1/2 C brown sugar 1/4 c maple syrup Pinch salt Stone the plums and cut into bite sized pieces.  Add the sugar, maple…

Started by Carol Whitaker

0 Sep 20, 2011

Asian Sugar Snap Peas

Asian Sugar Snap Peas Prep Time:
 15 Min; Cook Time:
5 Min; Ready In:
20 Min Original Recipe Yield 4 servings   1 pound sugar snap peas, tr…

Started by Linda Jean Shepherd

0 Sep 17, 2011

Zucchini and Chocolate Chip Cookies - Might Worth a Try

Found this recipe online for Zucchini and Chocolate Chip Cookies. It might be worth a try. Though I have to weight since my plants are taki…

Started by Hannah

0 Aug 4, 2011

Biochar In Academia And Elsewhere

My first pyrolysis stove experiment failed.  I was not able to keep the top fire burning so there was no charcoal produced.  Now I'm workin…

Started by Colin Keizer

0 Jul 27, 2011

Tomitillo and zucchini recipes

Here are the recipes I mentioned at the meeting that there were requested to be put on the forum. These are not the original recipes but co…

Started by Larry Fisher

0 Jul 22, 2011

Dirty Dozen

Here's the list of the Dirty Dozen Fruits and Veggies (most important to buy organic) and Clean 15 (lowest in pesticides): http://www.ewg.o

Started by Linda Jean Shepherd

0 Jul 17, 2011

Website for Using and Storing your harvest

Here is the website where you can find a ton of recipes for canning and processing your harvest. You can also locate when and where to pick…

Started by Hannah

0 Jul 17, 2011

RSS

Trellis Forum Details

When: No meeting in December! Regular meetings on the 3rd Saturday of each month, 10am - 11:30am. 

Where: As announced

Members

© 2024   Created by Hannah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service