Trellis Community Vegetable Gardening Forum

Sharing our knowledge of vegetable gardening in the Snoqualmie Valley area

Darien Payne's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"James A Duke's book, the Green Pharmacy has wonderful information on medicinal prope…"

Darien Payne replied Jan 22, 2019 to Using garden herbs to treat the common cold

1 Jan 22, 2019
Reply by Darien Payne

"I like this idea, color coding for plant families. So far every strategy I've tried…"

Darien Payne replied Jan 22, 2017 to Vegetables Crop Rotation By Rainbow

1 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by Darien Payne

"Thank you for posting this,  David. I've added a web banner ad for this year's excha…"

Darien Payne replied Jan 22, 2017 to 7th Annual Snoqualmie Valley Seed Exchange: 2/4

2 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by David Bach

"Another great link! Thank you. Here's one of my favorite entomology sites, Dr. Mc Bu…"

Darien Payne replied Jan 26, 2016 to More Benefits Of Attracting Pollinators

4 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Susan & Merv Montacute

"Thanks Colin for this link, really interesting info. We now know that sugar is not h…"

Darien Payne replied Jan 26, 2016 to More Benefits Of Attracting Pollinators

4 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Susan & Merv Montacute

"Sorry that your greenhouse has burnt down. But as you mention, it is a chance to imp…"

Darien Payne replied Feb 18, 2013 to The ideal greenhouse

2 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Hannah

"There is no cost to participate, but we will happily accept a few dollars if people…"

Darien Payne replied Feb 12, 2012 to Seed Exchange Event

4 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Hannah

"Thank you Ruthann and Larry for posting this here! Trellis members may be especially…"

Darien Payne replied Feb 10, 2012 to Seed Exchange Event

4 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Hannah

"I prefer to dig with shovel and pitchfork. Most of this is because I find it so much…"

Darien Payne replied Mar 6, 2010 to Turning vs. Tilling - What's your preference and why?

6 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Denise DuBose

"Be careful when adding sand to clay soil—I've heard you can make concrete/adobe that…"

Darien Payne replied Mar 6, 2010 to Turning vs. Tilling - What's your preference and why?

6 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Denise DuBose

RSS

Trellis Forum Details

When: No meeting in December! Regular meetings on the 3rd Saturday of each month, 10am - 11:30am. 

Where: As announced

Members

© 2024   Created by Hannah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service